NORTHFIELD INN & SUITES CONFERENCE CENTER CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
Social Distancing Practices and New Cleaning and Disinfecting Procedures are now in place at Northfield Inn & Suites!
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO MITIGATE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS?
All of the usual good housekeeping practices are still in effect at Northfield Inn & Suites.
- Rooms are thoroughly fogged cleaned after each guest.
- Commercial strength cleaning supplies are on all hard surfaces.
- Whirlpools are cleaned with approved disinfectants.
- Bedding/Linens are cleaned after each use with commercial detergent and bleach.
- Public Restrooms are frequently disinfected.
- Common Areas are frequently cleansed and wiped down and disinfected daily.
Northfield Inn & Suites uses a commercial fogger to disinfect each room after departure. Housekeeping then cleans the rooms and they sit for 24 hours before rental.
- The amount of linen has been reduced in rooms and everything removable is replaced after every visit.
- No housekeeping stay over service is being offered at this time. We are happy to provide you with fresh towels and amenities during your stay.
- Luggage carts, rails, doorknobs, elevator surfaces, public telephones, tables and chairs are being wiped down daily with commercial disinfectant.
- The front desk and store area are being wiped down with commercial disinfectant multiple times daily.
- The front desk now has plexiglas to limit contact.
- Front desk disinfects key cards when they are returned.
- Staff has been provided face masks and gloves.
- Staff training on mitigating the exposure of a virus has been reiterated including Hand washing procedures, proper coughing and sneezing etiquette, avoiding exposure and employees are directed to stay home if ill.