NORTHFIELD INN & SUITES CONFERENCE CENTER CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO MITIGATE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS?
All of the usual good housekeeping practices are still in effect at Northfield Inn & Suites.
- Rooms are thoroughly fogged cleaned after each guest.
- Commercial strength cleaning supplies are on all hard surfaces.
- Whirlpools are cleaned with approved disinfectants.
- Bedding/Linens are cleaned after each use with commercial detergent and bleach.
- Public Restrooms are frequently disinfected.
- Common Areas are frequently cleansed and wiped down and disinfected daily.
Northfield Inn & Suites uses a commercial fogger to disinfect each room after departure. Housekeeping then cleans the rooms and they sit for 24 hours before rental.
- The amount of linen has been reduced in rooms and everything removable is replaced after every visit.
- No housekeeping stay over service is being offered at this time. We are happy to provide you with fresh towels and amenities during your stay.
- Luggage carts, rails, doorknobs, elevator surfaces, public telephones, tables and chairs are being wiped down daily with commercial disinfectant.
- The front desk and store area are being wiped down with commercial disinfectant multiple times daily.
- The front desk now has plexiglas to limit contact.
- Front desk disinfects key cards when they are returned.
- Staff has been provided face masks and gloves.
- Staff training on mitigating the exposure of a virus has been reiterated including Hand washing procedures, proper coughing and sneezing etiquette, avoiding exposure and employees are directed to stay home if ill.